TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, which Hydraulics may accept or reject. Whether or not Hydraulics accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Hydraulics for the Goods.
- Orders may not be cancelled after receipt of payment of the Goods by Hydraulics.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited. In the case of Goods for sale by Hydraulics, Hydraulics will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after placing an order, Hydraulics will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund or credit of the amount paid by you for such Goods.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
6. Return Policy
7. Delivery of goods
8. EFT purchases
9. Click & Collect
10. Outlet store
11. Order made outside of South Africa
6. RETURN POLICY
6.1. Fashion and footwear products can be exchanged for a different size provided that such variation is available, and is available at the same price as the product originally purchased. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at an additional courier charge. If such variation is not immediately available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product.
6.2. It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
6.3. It is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
6.4. It is not missing any accessories or parts;
6.5. If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you or if the product is not as described on the Website (or if it is missing any accessories), please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
6.6. Return option is only available within 3 days of delivery of Goods. Orders made to collect in store, will still be considered within 3 days of making the purchase. We cannot be liable for clients who come to collect at the store very late. Please try to collect the item within the week of the order placement.
6.7. Return and Exchange requests are subject to a review. The review process can take up to 3 days.
6.8. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ON SALE GOODS
7. DELIVERY OF GOODS
7.1. Hydraulics offers one method of delivery of Goods to you, which is via courier.
7.2. Hydraulics shall take full action and responsibility to communicate with the courier service and ensure an efficient delivery process. However, the courier company is outsourced and not always in the control of Hydraulics.
7.4. Expected delivery time is entirely based on the location of the delivery address and may take up-to 10 working days.
7.5. Delivery services do not take place over weekends. It must also be noted that orders made on Thursday may delay until the next week.
7.5.1. This also applies for specials offered on the website (for example: orders made on Black Friday will only be delivered the following week)
7.6. As stated in the returns policy, exchanges and returns are at the customer’s cost (unless in case of damaged goods or delivery of an incorrect product).
7.7. No refunds are offered due to late delivery.
7.8. EFT transfers may cause a delay in your delivery. Please see section 8 – ‘EFT Purchases’
8. EFT PURCHASES
8.2. Once proof of payment has been received by Hydraulics, items ordered will be reserved.
8.3. Once EFT payment reflects in our account, your order will be processed.
8.4. EFT payments may delay your order, as your order will not be processed until payment is received.
8.5. Orders that are awaiting payment reflection will not be reserved for longer than 3 working days.
8.6. Hydraulics does not assume any responsibility for errors made on EFT purchases.
8.7. Hydraulics does not guarantee any EFT sale due to the delay in payment. Any sales that cannot be fulfilled will be refunded or credited.
8.8. A confirmation email will be sent once your EFT payment has reflected to confirm that your order is being processed.
9. CLICK AND COLLECT
9.1. Click and collect orders can take up-to 10 working days to arrive at collection destination.
9.2. Packages will not be released without confirmation of full name and contact number, as well as order number – please ensure you have these when collecting.
9.3. User will receive a phone call from the collection destination when the parcel has arrived.
9.4. Collection orders will only be reserved for 30 days after it has arrived at the collection destination. Hydraulics will not assume any responsibility for parcels that are not collected within 30 days of arrival and we will not accept exchanges after a late collection has been made.
10. OUTLET STORE
10.1. NO EXCHANGES and NO REFUNDS will be accepted on outlet goods for any reason including size related issues.
10.2. Please refer to section 7 for more information on the delivery of outlet goods.
11. ORDERS OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA
11.1. Orders made form outside of South Africa can take longer due to distance and customs
11.2. Customers are required to pay customs charges when the orders arrive in the respective country. Hydraulics will not be responsible for the customs and duties payable. Should the client be unwilling to pay for respective charges, they will be required to pay for delivery to return the item back to South Africa
11.3. Shoes and sneakers ARE NOT delivered with the shoe box. The shoes will be removed from the box along with all extras (shoe bags, certificates etc) and will be placed in a delivery box.
11.4. Please understand that occasionally issues can arise with customs, and Hydraulics will do all possible to avoid and arrange with customs, but unfortunately cannot be responsible for any delays. Occasionally, customs will require additional documents (for example the clients copy of ID).
11.5. The client will be notified of this either by the shipping company or Hydraulics, therefore please keep updated on your emails / calls for any further communication.